So here we go...  

Posted by Jordan Jones

So I'm giving this blog thing a shot. And for those of you who know me- you know this could get ugly. My pursuit of truth, beauty and love has gotten messy in the past and continues to, but I know Jesus is busy restoring me and things start happening when this is the case. You just can't encounter Jesus and stay the same. You may try to resist it, but you will be pushing back with extreme force. This blog will serve as personal thoughts, opinions, convictions, conversations I am having. I will also include information about upcoming events, teaching series, etc. for the Student Ministries at Trinity Church. But know- when I do share all that God is stirring up in me, it doesn't necessarily reflect the sentiments of Trinity Church (or if I am still wrestling through it myself- it may not even reflect my sentiments).

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at Tuesday, May 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments