Wednesday Night Thoughts  

Posted by Jordan Jones in

Just a few thoughts after an amazing night at Impact:

  1. I love middle school students. They are some of the most real and exciting people I know.
  2. I love it when God speaks to a person's heart- it is undeniable. Thanks to a 7th grade girl for reminding me of this tonight.
  3. I overheard a kid say, "This was a pretty intense night, deeper than I thought it would be. But I'm shocked I had so much fun." I love the fact that we believe students can embrace hard truths and not be scared away.
  4. Dodge ball is still fun...even when you get hit in the face.
  5. Everyone of our middle school students who are missing Impact for sports (which I recently found out is at least 50 kids!!!) - you're missing out. Make it a priority to be here.
  6. If you are missing out on Wednesday nights just because of fear, or because you didn't connect with anyone last Wednesday or you don't know anyone...stop running from what God wants to do in your life. Get here next week for our wrap-up of the WE series. You don't want to miss it!
  7. We had real and honest conversation around what it might look like to live in true, vulnerable community at Impact...beautiful stuff.
  8. There is already excitement around our Summer Mission Trips in 2010. WOW! For those of you who have asked- the applications will be available in November.
  9. I love doing what I do!

I think that's about it...ok there is a ton more, but that's it for now!

You are dearly loved. Keep running to Jesus.


Note: Ok, yes I stole this idea from Perry Noble, but I have a feeling I would have done something like this anyway! And yes I plan to do this after every Crosswalk as well.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at Wednesday, September 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments