Wednesday Night Thoughts  

Posted by Jordan Jones in

I'm not completely myself tonight...not feeling so hot, so I doubt my thoughts will be too profound or too plentiful. But I'll give it a shot...


1. It was refreshing to see adult leaders share some of their deepest wounds. Middle school student- I pray their example set the stage for a year filled with vulnerability and deep honesty with your small group.
2. I say it all the time- but I just don't want this community to be normal. We aren't called to be...Jesus is daily inviting us to embrace something bigger, love more, serve freely...and that's not normal. But it's glorious.
3. I love You Deserve by Hillsong United. It's just plain good stuff.
4. Be patient with us as we figure out Summer Camp stuff- we are still working on it. It's looking like we are going to have to shift around the Cincinnati and Ireland trips as well. We'll let families know as soon as we have final confirmation.
5. It's a joy to rip open the Bible and see what God desires for us as a people. Check this video out.
6. Invite your friends next week to our first AMP night!!! Free grub, mechanical bull, hay ride, horseshoes, line dancing, karaoke, etc. - a little taste of Texas. Ok, not the part of Texas I am from, but where my country cousins are from...

I know my thoughts were weak tonight...get over it.

Good night all.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at Wednesday, September 30, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments