Rooted Groups this Spring  

Posted by Jordan Jones in ,

I will be doing 8 straight posts the next 8 days giving a small glimpse into each of the 8 Rooted Groups Collide Student Ministries will be offering this Spring. I will start with middle school then move on to high school.

I can't express how crucial these groups are. They take all of the places you are seeing God work (whether through a Sunday or Wednesdsay gathering, church service, your small group, Campus Life, Young Life, your daily coming and going, etc.) and allows you to process all of this as well as focus in on a key area of faith.

It's vital.

And I'm not just promoting it because it's my job...it honestly was my favorite thing I participated in all Fall. Hope you really think and pray about it.

Much love.

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 2, 2010 at Saturday, January 02, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments