Sunday Night Thoughts  

Posted by Jordan Jones in

I hate to minimize what happened last night to a few bullet points, but I'm not sitting across from your sipping coffee like I wish I could be. 

  • Last night was one of the highlights of my 3+ years here at Trinity. I saw broken people celebrating the reality that God has been restoring them the last few months. I saw a fire that I have never seen. I saw creativity come out in students in fresh ways. 
  • It was fun leading side-by-side with Zach last night- that guy continues to push me to a place of awareness of what God is up to, how much Satan is pissed at what God is up to...and if our ministry is causing a stir in the battle of good and evil that is in our midst. Thanks dude. 
  • A few people asked what the names of the songs we did last night were, so here you go:
          Cannons by Phil Wickham
          Shipwreck by Starfield
          You Never Let Go by Matt Redman
          Revelation Song by Jesus Culture
          Come Thou Fount
          You Won't Relent by Jesus Culture
          You Deserve by Hillsong United
          Freedom is Here by Hillsong United
  • We had a ton of students turn in Mission Trip Applications...right on! I'm so pumped for the transformation that will happen in our lives, but more importantly the love and service we pray will be infectious to everyone we come in contact with throughout the trips. 
  • Don't forget that we won't have Crosswalk next Sunday night because of Easter. Trinity's Easter Services are this Saturday at 5 and 7 p.m.or on Sunday morning at 9 and 11 a.m. 
Love you guys. Love my job. Love seeing what God is doing among us. Don't take it for granted. 

This entry was posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 at Monday, March 29, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments