Sunday night Thoughts  

Posted by Jordan Jones in

1. Check out Ezekiel 33. Intense. Who are the watchmen in your life? What are they challenging you to that you have been ignoring? Who has God divinely placed in your life for you to be watchmen over?

2. Church should never be normal. You should never walk away and have more "natural" things to talk about like whether the band played well, if the talk was entertaining than supernatural things. Situations and circumstances that can only be explained by, "It had to be God."
3. Who did you serve at Crosswalk tonight? Who did you love? Who was sitting off to the side that you brought into the mix?
4. I can't apologize for speaking the greater reality of the Scriptures. It's a little heavy I know, but I just can't get that picture out of my head of God seated on His throne receiving all the glory right now- I will stand before Him and I want to proudly say we pursued Jesus with all that we had. Not just got together and started to love each other a little more and felt good each week- but we loved Jesus and others relentlessly. It's a scary thing, but it's the reason why we were created.
5. The band blew it out of the water tonight. Great job...I was lost in worship!
6. You aren't going to want to miss next week! Zach is speaking and I promise no matter where you are at the theme will be radically relevant to your life!
7. If you are interested in being baptized, please e-mail me at jordan.jones@trinitywired.com or sign up at the back table in the Little House (Student Auditorium) next week.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 at Sunday, October 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments