Pranks...  

Posted by Jordan Jones

...are sweet. 

I loved being a part of them in high school. There are a few that I still don't talk about because they have remained anonymous and I like it that way!

But...there are lines. And we have had a few pranks around here in the last few months that have crossed those lines. I'm not here to be mean cop and I'm not going to get into much more detail than that...I'm just here to ask you to actually think through the prank past the initial reaction and humor that will come from it...sometimes there is more going on than just that. 

But, I trust you guys more than you can imagine. Just wanted to put it on your radar. 

Love serving you all. 

-Jordan

This entry was posted on Monday, May 3, 2010 at Monday, May 03, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments